Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stuff I Like

Hey there loves.  Sorry I've been MIA in reading your blogs lately...work is crazy!!!  12 hour days every day so far this week.  And yes, I am lying in bed drinking a glass of wine right now...no judging.  But enough about my crazy week...it's time for this week's list of what I currently can't get enough of!

1. Kiehls Lip Balm
I don't know about you, but this cold weather is wreaking havoc on my poor lips and skin.  Kiehl's is currently exactly what I need to keep those chapped lips away!  It's moisturizing without being too greasy and it gives you just the right amount of shine.  Plus, these little tubes last forever!  Right now I'm all about their Cranberry scented balm since it's festive for the Holiday season.

2. Sweater Dresses
Sweater dresses have been the perfect fall work outfit for me this season.  They're comfortable, cozy, and keep me warm while I'm trudging through the streets of NYC.  And I can wear them with tights, which I absolutely love wearing!  This adorable one is from Victoria's Secret but if you're looking to save some money, H&M has a great selection right now too.  I'm not sure if this is happening at all of their stores, but the H&M at Herald Square currently has a buy one get one free deal on select knit wear.

3. Yes To Carrots
I know, I know...the name is kinda random but trust me, this stuff is fantastic!  I discovered a bottle of it sitting on my coworker's desk last week and she suggested I try it.  I am officially hooked on this stuff!  Yes To Carrots contains ingredients such as organic carrots, almond oil, pumpkin, and honey.  In other words it smells delicious!  The company also makes a Yes To Tomatoes and Yes To Cucumbers line.  I haven't tried them yet, but I have a feeling they're just as great as the Yes To Carrots lotion.

4. J. Crew Sample Sale
I love all things J. Crew and adorable and am sooooo pumped to check out their sample sale tomorrow.  Judging from Mizhattan's post it seems like they have a few good finds.  I can't wait to get my hands on some sparkly hair accessories...and by some I mean a ridiculously excessive amount.  It'll be my first sample sale so I'm excited!

5. Antoine Dodson's Undying Fame

This post was starting to get too serious so I had to throw an Antoine reference in.  Caitlin at From the Mind of... shared this gem from Fail Blog with me yesterday.  I love tattoos and have a few of my own and everyone knows how much I love Antoine but SERIOUSLY!?  This tattoo is out of control.  But at least Antoine is now forever immortalized...on this weird dude's arm.  Small detail to keep in mind hahaha

6 comments:

  1. I love sweater dresses too. I really must get some more. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a sweater dress at H&M AND got a men's argyle sweater for free. it was awesome. And yay Fail blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a sweater dress in Jan of this year and I still love it! I should get another one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the sweater dress love! I'm totally wearing one out tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is perfect for the "Month of Thankfulness" concept we are running on Facebook right now for Yes To Carrots! I'm going to share your post with all 11,000 fans!

    - Whitney
    {for Yes To, Inc.}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Whitney! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete