Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Riddance

First of all my dear Free Falafel is in town and I was so happy to see her today!  Go check out her blog since she is adorable, intelligent, and hilarious.

Second of all...HAPPY GOOD RIDDANCE DAY!  For those of you who are not familiar with it, good riddance day allows you to get rid of anything that's been bothering you in 2010 and gives you a fresh start for the New Year.  Today, New Yorkers could venture to Times Square to shred, throw out, or use a sledge hammer to demolish their bad memories.  Unfortunately, we were too swamped at our office to venture down to Times Square.  Instead we improvised and made lists of what we wanted to say good riddance to. Then we ran them through the office shredder.  I think it was pretty creative.  Here's my work of art:


What are you saying Good Riddance to in 2011?

PS-Is anyone else completely obsessed with this song right now?  I CANNOT get it out of my head and it better be played on NYE.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I might have to make my own list and put it through my shredder as well :) My list would pretty much almost be identical to yours, with emphasis on: drunk texting, making poor choices, procrastinating, junk food, ex boyfriends, and drinking too much. I would have to add drunk/hungover eating (my downfall), falling for bad boys (again..and again sheesh), being broke, and living with my parents. Hopefully next year I'll make better choices ha!
    Happy New Years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! It is great to move on from difficult things right before a new year!

    I am a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete