Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need...

It's taken me a while to get my act together and write a Christmas list this year.  It's nothing too crazy...mostly things I need for my new adult life.  And maybe a few little treats for myself thrown in there too haha

1. A New Purse
Right now I'm lusting over this little number from Dooney & Bourke.  I need a big girl bag now that I'm in the city.  I still LOVE Target but their purses aren't quite appropriate for business functions haha.

2. Black Leggings
I hate wearing pants so I swap them for leggings whenever possible.  So frequently in fact that I destroy them very quickly.  I DESPERATELY need a few new pairs.

3. Crock Pot
Now that I am a real live grown up, I feel that it is time to own a crock pot.  It's good for making delicious dips when we have company over or for cooking up a batch of soup to eat all week.  Plus, I think it'll help me in my quest to become a domestic diva (a quest that will probably take forever to achieve haha).

4. Sparkly Headbands
I love headbands with sequins on them...maybe because it helps me pretend I'm a princess (yeah, that idea has been firmly planted in my head since I was about 6.  NBD).  As I told my mother when I sent her my Christmas list...the more obnoxious the sparkles the better.

5. Nate Robinson Jersey
I love Nate Robinson.  Maybe because he's so short and for some reason I always love the short athletes...rooting for the underdog I guess?  Or maybe it's because we stole him from the dirty rotten New York Knicks.  Or maybe it's how he came out of nowhere during the playoffs last season and put on such an epic performance.

6. Patriots Pajamas
These PJs are probably the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.  This is probably influenced by my obsession with anything and everything Patriots.  I'm seriously looking forward to watching them BEAT DA BEARS today!!

7. Vera Bradley Lunch Box
I love Vera Bradley everything!  I'm especially obsessed with this pattern since it's called "Barcelona".  That city will always have a very very special place in my heart after the 4 months I spent living on Calle Balmes right near Tibidabo.  Plus, I feel as though I should probably stop carrying my lunch to work in plastic bags.  Not environmentally friendly and looking like a crazy bag lady is NOT CUTE.

8. Sephora Gift Card
I'm starting to look a little bit like Casper the friendly ghost.  I need some bronzer STAT and since my super sensitive skin only lets me use mineral make up (and I love Bare Minerals) I seriously need a Sephora gift card.

So that's what I'm hoping to find on Christmas morning.  What's on your list this year?

5 comments:

  1. I need to make a real list. Soon. Love that adult life = crock pot hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need new black leggings so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would totally live in Astoria if it weren't so far from where I need to be on a daily basis...read...way down at the bottom of Manhattan almost in Brooklyn...like across the street from the Brooklyn Bridge. I saw an apartment in Astoria and it took me 50 minutes to get to class...yikes! So I'm still apartment hunting =/ UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment! I secretly want to live in NYC so I'll just live vicariously through your blog! haha

    I saw that D&B purse at Macy's the other day and love love it! I'm like you I try to wear leggings whenever I can, they are so comfy! I wear them so much most of them have holes in the knee! haha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for visiting my blog yesterday!!! i appreciate it so much!! :) I love the Vera Bradley lunch box but not as much as i LOVE Your blog, i'm now a follower! hope to talk to you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete