Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Silliness

Sorry I've left you hanging with your weekly dose of the hilarious lately but it's been super busy with the holidays!  Too make it to you, here's a hilarious news article and a youtube video.

I saw this outrageous story on the news this afternoon.  Apparently, this woman brought a snake with her onto the MBTA (Boston's version of the subway for all you non-New Englanders) and somehow managed to lose it.  I'm already having visions of Samuel L. Jackson's next big hit movie...Snakes on the MBTA.  Think it will be as thought provoking and life changing as the original?

Continuing with this theme, I can't get enough of Auto-Tune the News lately.  Here's the story that's got me giggling this week.  What's your favorite story that they've done?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I don't live in Boston, I hate snakes!!

    I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Check out my blog for more info: http://courtschronicles.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-two-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete