Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top Two Tuesday: Outfits for Spring

I was so excited when I saw this week's topic!  I love Spring fashion and cannot wait until it's little sun dress weather again.  Here are 2 looks I'm loving for the Spring.





1. Neutrals
I can't get enough of this BCBG dress!  I love the structure and the cinched waist and the back has an exposed zipper (another trend I'm obsessed with).  I'm also a huge fan of all the neutral colors designers are showing for Spring, they make you look chic and put together.

2. Bold Patterns





I couldn't pick just one of these dresses from Urban Outfitters.  The bold patterns are great since they've got a lot of personality but are also very feminine.  I especially love the bow detail on the first dress.  The second dress highlights the pattern mixing that's going to be big this year.  I'm hoping I'll be able to pull off this trend!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses! Makes me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bold patterns too! That navy and white dress is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue urban outfitters dress! That is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bold prints, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one! It'd be an adorable fourth of July dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of those dresses!!!! Thanks for the comment! I love your blog, it is too cute. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these dresses and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that neutral pink BCBG dress, I saw it on their website this weekend and fell in love. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete