Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

So on Saturday I got myself into another one of those situations that no one but me could manage to get themselves into.  When I came back from the gym and checked my voicemail I had the following message: "Hey it's _____ we met in Jersey last May".  Now this is where any logical person would have said STOP RIGHT THERE and hit delete.  But it was one of the sketch ball lovely gentlemen from a previous post and I was intrigued.  It continued with "I remember you told me to call you if I'm ever in the city....so this is me calling you...lata".  Now if the first sentence didn't make me hit delete this second part should have.  But did I?

Of course not!  I have a soft spot for military men/bros/things involving NewJersey.  I texted back "We'll be at Cielo tonight.  You should stop by".  To make a long story short he never showed up.  BUT I did have this lovely text when I woke up yesterday "Sorry I passed out early last night but how do you feel about some morning nookie?"  EXCUSE ME!?  First of all, who uses the word nookie unless their name is Fred Durst?  Second of all, if all you managed to get last time was a kiss why in the world would you think this was an acceptable proposition?  Ughhhh what is wrong with my life? haha

Otherwise this weekend was amazing!!  We celebrated a very lovely lady's birthday at Cielo and it was an outrageous amount of fun.  There were slightly unacceptable amounts of fist pumping, house music, and rhinestone sunglasses.  In other words...it was epic.  Enjoy the pictures from my roommie's camera!

Even our cabbie wanted in on the sparkle glasses action







3 comments:

  1. Those are the best glasses ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love you. I always felt like I was the only one who attracted creepers/weirdos, but now I know that I am not alone. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...i'm not supposed to use the word nookie? Shiiit. Can we still be friends?

    And yet another post that makes me question why I do not spend my weekends in NYC.

    ReplyDelete