Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11

As you're reading this, I'm on my way to DC sometime with my GW family and Shamrock Fest!  I've scheduled tomorrow's post already (hopefully it works!) so you can keep up with my blog challenge updates while I'm gone.

Day 11: A picture of something you hate

I don't know about you, but I hate bills more than anything!  Last year, the only bill I had to worry about was my credit card but now that I'm a real grown up I have so many more; rent, cable, electric, and the worst one of all student loans.  There's nothing like graduating and then realizing you've got all that debt breathing down your neck.  And with the outrageous interest rates I feel like I'm never going to pay it off!  But don't worry...I've got a solution.  I'm going to start buying lottery tickets. hahaha

7 comments:

  1. Good call! I despise bills too!

    Thanks for stopping by to say hello!!! =) I adore meeting new bloggers! <3 Hope you have soooo much fun in DC! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good one! I hate bills too!!

    Have a great time in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah i hate them too! with a passion! have a good weekend and a blast in DC!!!

    <3 megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I hate bills too girl! lammmme- why are we grown ups?! seriously! have a wonderful time in DC! can't wait for pics~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawd i hate bills too!..moved outta home last yr and i'm stuck paying rent and electricity and internet bills..uurgh!
    nice blog :)
    haha, gluck with winning lottery tickets :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a real grownup really sucks sometimes! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Take lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember when you were a kid, and you were jealous of all the mail that grown-ups got? Well, now that I'm a grown-up and I realize that the mail is 99% bills and junk mail...I'm more than happy to see an empty mailbox.

    Good luck winning the lottery! I think it sounds like a viable plan.

    ReplyDelete