Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


I truly couldn't imagine my life without my amazing grandparents.  Growing up, they lived just 15 minutes from our house and they were always there to help out with my sister and I.  I'll never forgot our Tuesday afternoon traditions.  PopPop would take me to swimming lessons during the summer (where he'd be a very good sport about arts and crafts time afterwards...you should have seen the paper mache ball we made...work of art! hahaha) or the park in the fall.  Afterwards he'd buy me a happy meal.  And Grammy would always cart me to and from my ballet classes when my parents were working.  They never missed a single dance performance or school concert and they were even able to travel down to DC for my graduation this May.  Growing up would have been a completely different experience for me if they hadn't been around and I treasure all our wonderful memories together!

1 comment:

  1. aww i love this Leanna! how touching for your grandparents and you to have such a close relationship! xo

    ReplyDelete