Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most




This was an easy one...my mom of course!

My mom has always been a very good sport about my ridiculous antics and over dramatics.  She's always encouraged my decisions when I stubbornly declare I will be attending college in DC or spending a semester in Spain.  She even encouraged my impulsive decisions to go on a study tour in Bratislava or to move to NYC.  

She didn't judge me or panic when I called her at 4am slurring about how my keys and all my worldly possessions had somehow disappeared out of my purse and if Bank of America calls could she please tell them to deny any suspicious charges?  

She didn't mind or say I told you so (and trust me she had told me so haha) when I spent the majority of my last winter break lying on my couch and bawling over the boy who had broken my heart.  

She listens and agrees in all the right places when I call to complain about how crazy my day was...even if my day wasn't half as busy as her's. 

She and my dad even came to the rescue when the GW Grillmasters didn't show up for my student organization's big event last Spring...that's right, they got behind the grills and cooked hundreds of hot dogs.

Mom and dad to the rescue!

So thanks mom!  I really couldn't have made it this far without you!

2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky! your mom seems awesome! she definitely seems like your greatest supporter and biggest fan :-)

    have a great wednesday!

    <3 megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. gotta love those supportive moms :)

    ReplyDelete