Saturday, March 5, 2011

Satuday Silliness: I'm on a drug...it's called Charlie Sheen

Is anyone else completely fascinated/horrified/intrigued by the train wreck that is Charlie Sheen?  I feel a little guilty for constantly laughing at his misfortune but how can I help myself?  He is just too ridiculous!  So in honor of his antics, today's Saturday Silliness is devoted entirely to the most outrageous Charlie Sheen references that have appeared around the internet.

Charlie Sheen Mad Libs anyone?  That's right, now YOU can create your own personalized Charlie Sheen rant thanks to Vanity Fair.

Is anyone else following him on Twitter?  Most outrageous nonsensical tweets ever created...and I love it.

These Charlie Sheen quotes inserted into New Yorker cartoons absolutely crack me up.  My two favorites are below, click here to see them all.


Last but not least...the crew over at Funny or Die made this spoof about Charlie Sheen months ago.  I guess they knew his downfall was coming.

4 comments:

  1. uh charlie sheen is such a delightful hot mess and i am loving every second of it! thanks for commenting/following now i've discovered you too! i lived in NYC for 4 years in college so i'm so excited to see if your crossover any of the places i used to haunt i got lots of good cheap places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh charlie sheen. i really have no words (but i am laughing too as i write this!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously he's nuts! I hate to laugh because it's funny but there has to be something wrong with him! I'm loving your blog, new follower here and a fellow New Yorker :)

    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com ... I'm having a Coach giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that I feel kind of sorry for him. And also for the rest of the world. Ha!

    ReplyDelete