Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stuff I Like

1. Paula Deen Riding Things


I'm not really sure why the Tumblr Paula Deen Riding Things is so funny, but it is!  Whoever came up with it is a genius...or completely cray cray.  I haven't decided which one yet.

2. Chobani Yogurt
I tried Chobani Greek Yogurt for the first time this week.  I've been hearing a lot of good things about it lately and while I was skeptical at first...I LOVED it!  It's rich and creamy but not fattening and the fruit on the bottom is an excellent addition.  They have coupons on their website if you want to give it a try for yourself.

3. Replying to Comments
I love reading your comments and most importantly, I love replying to them!  So please my dear readers, go to your blogger profiles and display your email address.  You can set it to any email address you would like and it doesn't necessarily have to be the same address you use to log into your account.  Then I can send some love back to all you wonderful ladies...even if it takes me a week sometimes haha


4. America's Next Great Restaurant

Is anyone else watching America's Next Great Restaurant?  I am HOOKED.  I think it's such a great concept since the winner will have to demonstrate not only basic cooking skills but also business knowledge.  I find it waaaay more interesting than other cooking competitions like Top Chef.  My current favorite is Jamawn Woods and his chicken and waffles restaurant...maybe not the most catchy option but he's adorable, I love his story, and I think with some coaching he can think of some exciting menu additions.  I'm also a fan of Eric Powell's Meltworks.  I have a strong feeling he's going to win since gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches are the perfect food to serve at a fast casual restaurant.  Whoever takes the prize, you can bet I'll be there the day the winning restaurant opens in NYC!



5. Cocoa Donuts
I know I'm a little behind on this but I've finally tried one of the Cocoa Donuts that Dunkin Donuts unveiled last month.  Wow was it delicious!!  If you haven't had one yet,  you're seriously missing out.  As a side note, will anyone else be dashing over there tomorrow in the hopes of finding St. Patrick's Day themed donuts?  I know I sure will!


2 comments:

  1. bahahah the last one of paula deen is hilarious!! did you see her on the today show with Hoda? if not youtube it..toooo funny..love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us a spoon!

    Emily, Communications Manager, Chobani

    ReplyDelete