Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuff I Like

I've been a horrible blogger lately.  Work's been super busy and by the time I get home, I just want to crash!  Luckily I don't have to be in the office until 1 today so I'm catching up a little.  Here's this week's edition of Stuff I Like.

1. Lifebooker
I recently booked a haircut through Lifebooker and what a deal!  I went to M Hair Studio through Lifebooker and the cut only cost me $22!  The experience itself was very interesting though.  First of all, my stylist was the real life version of this man...so clearly he was amazing!  Then, halfway through my haircut the power went out.  They had to replace one of the circuit breakers but I got a killer massage while we waited.  Then he decided he wanted to style my hair "real sexy".  I wasn't thrilled with the style but I do really like the cut and it was such a funny experience! haha

2. Crazy Royal Wedding Souvenirs
Is anyone else getting excited for the Royal Wedding!?  I'm DYING to see what the dress ends up looking like!  But some of these souvenirs?  Oh my goodness...who is buying this stuff!

3. Eos Lip Balm
I ADORE this little lip balm.  The egg design is great and makes it super easy to apply.  I've been using the Summer Fruit variety and it smells and tastes so good.  I keep one of these on my desk at all times!


4. Trench Coats
I really want a Burberry Trench Coat more than anything.  How adorable is the Burberry Check lining peaking out!?  However, one of these trench coats is a little less than 2 months of my rent...so yeah, not in the budget right now.  So this is where I need your help bloggers!  Anyone seen any cute trench coats in the stores lately?  Lord and Taylor has some nice ones right now and I'm definitely planning on checking them out this weekend but I'd love some other suggestions!

5. Wallflowers
I've been using a lot of these Bath & Body Works Wallflowers lately.  They're a great alternative to burning a candle (which always makes me nervous in my tiny apartment!).  I've been using the pomegranate one for the winter but I'm looking forward to trying some of their new spring scents.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try that lip balm!! I'll def have to check it out now that you say you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip balm looks freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! LOVE those royal wedding nails!

    ReplyDelete