Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Starbucks Ruined My Day


May 3rd.  The day the mythical Starbucks Trenta was scheduled to be released nationwide.  I'm not going to lie, I've been looking forward to tackling that bucket of iced coffee since January.  So imagine my dismay when I attempted to order it this morning and I was told "We don't have the Trenta yet."  Say what!?

Apparently, I wasn't the only disappointed customer.  When I arrived at work, I had a lovely email from Jbunny at Keep Caffeinated and Carry On.  DISCLAIMER: We're both total drama queens:

Jbunny:
THERE'S NOTHING TO WORK FOR, NOTHING TO LIVE FOR.
why bux whyyyyyyyyy??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
 
Me:
I am HEARTBROKEN!!!!!  Such. a. tease.  And not in a good way
 
Jbunny:
UGGHHHHHHH. i called my mom and told her she needed to go check and send us cups if they had them.
 
Me:
I seriously don't understand how they could do this to us.
 
Jbunny:
RIGHT?!?! CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE FAIL.

So please dear readers; If any of you know a Sbux in NYC or DC that has the Trenta let us know...or else we're having Momma Bunny ship us those cups from Indiana!  My stomach is totally ready to accept the challenge:

8 comments:

  1. you are so cute. i will be on the lookout for your trenta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha. i love you/us. Mama Bunny didn't get back to me tonight, but i'll pester her again tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah i laughed out loud when i saw your tweet about it earlier today and this made me laugh more you crazy girl! when you finally get one, let me know how long it takes you to finish it those things are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! I'll keep an eye out for you because I most certainly cannot handle a Trenta sized iced coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want me to send you some from my SBUX in LA?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that we have the Trenta here in the South. I will investigate this and let you know. If it's true, we can get Trentas every morning you're here. Caffeine FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy cow that's a lot of coffee! So what is that in actual ounces?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cracks me up. I looooooove Starbucks too. My happy place. :) xo

    ReplyDelete