Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day/Rink Bar


"My daddy raised girls who can drive a stick, shoot a gun, and beat you up" -Misery Loves Cabernet

Well maybe not the first two but my daddy definitely raised girls who go after what they want, stand up for themselves, and know to call him when something's broken since he can fix things waaaay better than we ever could haha.  Happy Father's Day Dad!


The picture of my dad and I is from my parents' visit last weekend when we had drinks at Rink Bar.  Which brings us to...

9. Have cocktails at Rink Bar

This is one of my favorite NYC spots for an outdoor drink.  Rink Bar is located at Rockefeller Center, in the exact spot where the ice skating rink is during the winter...clever huh?  The cocktails are a little pricey but they're all so exotic and delicious.  I highly recommend one of their many varieties of alcoholic lemonade.  If you're looking to save a little money they also have great happy hour deals, like Watermelon Wednesdays, where all watermelon cocktails are $8!

No comments:

Post a Comment