Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Healing Through Art...Say what!?

Urban Daddy never fails to let me down by sharing absolutely ridiculous things to do around NYC.  My new favorite has to be Art Healing Ministry.  This place is so cuckoo crazy that NY1 did a story on it.

I promise kids, I'm not making this up (but I wish I was).  At Art Healing Ministry the owner Alexander Melamid, claims he can heal your ailments through art.  That headache you have, bad case of stress, maybe even that cold...can be cured by drinking "art infused water" or perhaps by putting artwork in your shoes or my personal favorite by lying under a white sheet while images of art are projected over you.  Say what!?  Anyone who is going for these treatments has definitely bought themselves a one way ticket to crazy town.

Have you heard of any particularly outrageous remedies out there?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That sounds... interesting.

    Just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did! I'll be moving back to NYC on Saturday!

    - S from Following the Walkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Hilarious! Thank you for making my day!

    ReplyDelete