Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stuff I Like

1. Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I try very very hard to resist buying chocolate covered pretzels.  Once I open that bag...it's all over.  I won't stop until I've eaten the entire thing or given myself a stomachache...whichever comes first.  I won't confirm or deny anything, but this may have happened last night.

2. Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank

I have been reading obscene amounts of Celia Rivenbark books lately.  I'm currently a quarter of the way through (isn't the Kindle great for giving you progress updates!?) Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like A Skank.  I think I burst out laughing at least once a commute while I'm reading it!  Celia is one sassy Southerner and her observations are all so unbelievably true...it's impossible not to relate to her.

3. Smart Pretty and Awkward

Smart Pretty and Awkward is one of my absolute favorite blogs to read!  Molly posts some kick ass advice that I have definitely incorporated into my life.  Each post features three tips to help you be smarter, prettier, and less awkward.  I think those are areas we all love to work on!

4. Leighton Meester's Music


My not so secret addiction to catchy pop music and my love for Leighton Meester means you shouldn't be surprised that my latest obsession is with Leighton Meester's music.  I've been listening to her nonstop on Grooveshark this week.  Besides this one, Birthday and Body Control are both excellent.

5. Momofuku Milk Bar


I can't believe it took me a whole year to discover Momofuku Milk Bar!  I have never had such delicious cookies before in my life!  The Compost Cookie (with pretzels, potato chips, coffee, oats, butterscotch, and chocolate chips) completely blew me away.  I will definitely be checking out some other restaurants in the Momofuku chain!

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate covered pretzels complete me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Celia <3 definitely true. the other commuters always look at me like i'm nuts, because i'm cracking up every 5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate covered pretzels are the devil (this is my thighs talking)....and I LOVE Leighton's music too :-)

    ReplyDelete