Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stuff I Like

Before I begin this post, a few people left comments on yesterday's post asking where my purse is from.  It's from Dooney & Bourke and it's their Large Nina bag.  They have it in a TON of colors.  Happy shopping!


1. Wildfox Couture

I just can't get enough of Wildfox Couture's oversized t-shirts.  They're cozy and effortlessly stylish.  I LIVE in their Gossip Sucks tee.  It's great for lounging in while getting a mani/pedi or wearing while running around the city doing Saturday afternoon errands.

2. My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding


Has anyone else tuned into My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding yet?  HOLY HOT MESS!  I have never seen such absurd dresses and ridiculous ceremonies before in my life.  I watch it in a mixture of shock and horror.  Some of these girls are in their late teens...NOT OK!

3. Clean Sheets

via
Over the weekend I washed all of my bedding...I'm talking throw pillows and everything...and I had one of the best sleeps of my life!  I'm not sure why, but sleeping on freshly cleaned sheets is just one of those simple pleasures...nothing beats it!

4. Retro Bathing Suits

I have been completely enamored with all the retro inspired bathing suits they've been showing this summer!  I love how adorable and feminine they are.  I'm a huge girlie girl and much prefer these styles to the in your face sexy swim suits.  I've been buying these styles up like crazy!

5. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

I made these bad boys over the weekend and it was an excellent life decision.  They're sweet but are tiny enough to keep you from feeling guilty.  I've been eating them for breakfast with a big side of fruit or as an after dinner treat.  Find the recipe here.

5 comments:

  1. Nom...peanut butter chocolate chip muffins sound like my cup of tea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have that D&B in coral?!?! Bah, so evil. Even the bf thinks I should watch 'my big fat Gypsy wedding' so clearly i'm going to be looking to stream this online VERY soon hahaha
    This is your 2nd peanut butter-y recipe & i cannot wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this ''My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" but I feel like I need to watch - it seems absolutely ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have that bikini in black and white polka dots & L O V E I T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. i think there is nothing sexier than an oversized shirt. it would be a dream to own one of WC products!

    3. clean sheets-- YES! there truly is nothing better than soft clean sheets.
    but you threw in your throw pillows too? huzzah!

    4. i'm pining over this bardot inspired two piece: http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2011/06/wanting-to-know-you-wens.html

    5. thanks for the recipe because pb and chocolate are the BEST combos!

    xo

    ReplyDelete