Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I had the most perfect weekend full of friends, sun, and relaxing!

Friday
Ora and I went out on a Scoutmob fueled happy hour extravaganza!  If you're not on Scoutmob...click here and sign up immediately!  They have deals in cities all over the US and you don't have to pay anything in advance.  Just click on the daily deal and you will soon be enjoying 50% off at restaurants, spas, and boutiques all over your city!  It's amazing how many more things you can afford to do when you have these coupons.

Our first stop was Little Town where they only serve beers from NY breweries.  I was in the mood for something fruity so I tried the Blue Point Blueberry Ale, the Ithaca Apricot, and the Saranac Pomegranate. The Apricot was probably the most delicious beer I've ever had in my life.  If you find your self at Little Town, I highly recommend giving it a try!

How cute is the label!?
We then meandered over to SideBar.  I didn't like it as much as Little Town, but we had another half off coupon and it was right next door.  Howeve20 the highlight of the night was after leaving SideBar...we wandered over to CREPEAWAY!

Crepeaway is a DC staple and eating there was like a little taste of home.  It's excellent late night food when you're feeling a little tipsy or great for lunch!  We originally had every intention of going home after our snack but instead, we headed over to the Red Lion for a little bit of dancing and a live cover band.  Perfect perfect Friday night!

Saturday and Sunday
I did a whole lot of this....

via
...and it was absolutely glorious.

Did anyone else get their tan on this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend!! Wish I could have gotten my tan on, but we didn't have the best of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apricot beer?! SOLD. I need to check out Little Town!!! <3

    I certainly did not get my tan on this weekend... I was too lazy to move off of my couch most of the weekend haha! Glad you had a fun weekend girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete