Monday, July 18, 2011

California Love

I'm baaaaaaack!  After spending the majority of last week on the West Coast...this lady is back to NYC.  I hope you all enjoyed reading the guest posts from the lovely Daniela, Maura, and Jbunny.

My trip to San Francisco was an absolute whirlwind!  It was my first business trip and I didn't realize how unbelievably exhausting it would be.  Between running around to meet with clients, the student participants in our program, and colleagues in the Bay Area...there wasn't a ton of time for site seeing.  My boss was a really good sport though and let me squeeze in a few cheesey tourist activities.  So without further ado...my trip in pictures!

Monday


Tried Peet's Coffee for the first time...delicious!

Toured the Pixar Studios
Mike and Sully!
Tuesday

We went to see the Golden Gate Bridge but it was SO FOGGY this was all we could see.
I saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time!
Even though it was freezing...I stuck my feet in.  Now I can cross off another item on my 30 before 30 list.

Wednesday

The view from our hotel
We had some free time after our meetings and decided to drive up a mountain.  The view was gorgeous!
No trip to the West Coast would be complete without a stop at In-N-Out!
My first In-N-Out burger...animal style!
So that was my trip to California.  As you can see it was pretty foggy and cold while we were there.  Next time I'd like to check out SoCal and enjoy some of the sun!


5 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast girl :) love love love cali! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a great trip! Yum... In-n-Out! I'm dying to try it! I've never been to Cali! I would love to go! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you just have to fill me in on all your tech stops: Google, Facebook... I'm dying to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you're back! and super jealous. i love that area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just in San Fran last month visiting Claire and absolutely loved it!! Too bad we weren't there at the same time, because that would have been amazing :) Your view of the Golden Gate Bridge looked a lot like mine - FOGGY! :) But still pretty neat :) I couldn't believe how cold the water was!! My toes were like ice cubes! I looooove the photo of you and Mikey & Sully :) Glad you got to squeeze in some sight seeing on your business trip! :)

    ReplyDelete