Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Office Supply Love

Having a new desk is making me dream of all the things I can fill it with.  Here's what I'm lusting after right now:

via
Organization and a fun pop of color!?  Yes please.

via
I admit, these might be a little much....but that's why this is a wish list and not a buy list, right?

via
A stylish and environmentally friendly way to hit up the water cooler.

via
A blackberry case is on the top of my list of things to buy once I get my next paycheck.  I can be one clumsy girl and I do not want anything happening to this guy!

via
With the amount of coffee and sweets I consume on a daily basis...this is perfect.

via
We all knew I couldn't make it through this list without a little Vera Bradley! haha  The lanyard is a necessity for my office key card.

via
You can't have a lanyard without the matching post it notes...

11 comments:

  1. so awesome! love the bling one even if it is a lil much haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that mouse pad! and Vera, omg my latest obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the new header girl :)

    and i am laughing that you posted this stuff b/c im such an office supply nerd. like i could spend hours perusing the aisles of staples and office max (and office depot...cant leave them out).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute office supplies! Love the mouse pad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a fun pop of color for a neutral space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colorful stuff! The mousepad is hilarious. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that mouse pad but it would probably make me hungry all day! and i have a pink blinged-out mouse at my work computer. EVERYONE makes fun of me for it but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love office stationary more than life! Everytime our office order comes in raid it for new goodies! My newest find = pastel pink & purple post its! Granted I still have to go through my stash of Neon-coloure post-its but a girl can never have too much fun coloured sticky paper lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love office supplies! I do have to try and control myself so my cubie doesn't look tooo ridiculous hehe. I am obsessed with that mouse pad and want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, good choice of colors. Now that 2012 is coming, companies will be looking to stock up on supplies. But let's all be wise when spending this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice office products! Very girly but nice colors used though!

    ReplyDelete