Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stuff I Like

1. Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
via
I had some leftover canned pumpkin from the pumpkin oreo cheesecake so I decided to put it to use as a pasta sauce!  It was such a great (and healthy) fall treat.  You can find the recipe for the Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce here.  The recipe calls for 16 sage leaves which is just ridiculous.  I used 5 or 6 and that was still a little much.  I think 3 or 4 would be plenty.  I also subbed the heavy cream for milk to make the recipe a little healthier...it makes the sauce thinner but I still enjoyed it.

2. Shirred Long Sleeve Dress

I picked up this dress from Express over the weekend and I LOVE it!  It's dressy enough for the office and trendy enough to transition perfectly to happy hour or a night out.  Plus, it is super super comfortable.  It's pretty form fitting though.  I usually wear a small or a medium.  I opted for the larger size which keeps all my trouble spots hidden but doesn't look sloppy.

3. Do Not Reply

One of my coworkers sent the website Do Not Reply to me yesterday.  OMG, I have never laughed so hard at a website before.  Clumsy Seller is my favorite one so far.  Seriously...go read it now.  It'll make you giggle.

4. Country Apple Body Wash

I am on a total fall kick this week and the Country Apple Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works has been bringing a smile to my face every morning.  It smells like fall and puts me in a great mood for the rest of the day!

5. 6am Work Outs


via
I've gotten back into my 6am workout routine this week and I don't know how I lived without it for so long!  It gives me a great boost of energy to help me get through the day and really helps me keep a relaxed and positive attitude.  I'm going to try my best to keep it up throughout the fall!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that pasta sounds yummy! Also, that website is hilarious! Glad you shared that :) Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am on the early workout plan. It's tough to get up, but is totally worth it. With an extra cup of coffee, i'm good to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Country Apple from B&BW!!!

    I need to get back into my morning workout routine desperately!!

    ReplyDelete