Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stuff I Like

1. Cinnamon Rolls


When I came into the kitchen this morning, my roommate had made a big batch of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.  It was the perfect start to the morning and a great surprise!
2. National Margarita Day


Today is National Margarita Day!  I will definitely be having one after work to celebrate.  Will you?

3. Big Rich Texas Season 2


Who watched the season premiere of Big Rich Texas?  If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it immediately!  It was cray cray.  I know these ladies are intense, but a screaming fight at the country club...is that really necessary?

4. Zoya Petra


I've been rocking Zoya's Petra this week and I've really been liking it.  I originally chose it to be festive for mardi gras but I think I'm going to keep it on throughout the week.  Even though it's purple, the gray undertones subdue it a bit and make it appropriate for the office.

5. Miike Snow



I know I'm waaaay behind on the Miike Snow trend but I am completely in love with his music.  Take a listen to the track above and try to keep from dancing.  He's playing in DC on April 28th but it very sadly sold out before I could get tickets.  If anyone can score me a pair, I'd probably love you forever.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't had a cinnamon roll in SO LONG. I would absolutely love one right now...please! ;)
    I've heard some love/hates with Zoya. Does it chip?! Is the color in the bottle the same as on your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillsbury & Margaritas? Sounds like a great way to start & end the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I missed the Big Rich premiere! and boo hiss now I'm craving a cinnamon roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cinnamon rolls are prettttty much my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. that zoya color looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete