This week's Journey Forward topic is to describe yourself. It's easy for me to describe others but, I always find it more difficult to describe myself.
I tried writing this out in paragraph form but it's just not working...I told you I'm terrible at writing about myself! We're going with a bulleted list instead.
10 Facts About Me
1. I always have to be busy. I keep my schedule completely full with work, happy hours, lunch dates, blogging, and soon volunteering will be added to the mix.
2. I have a hard time saying no. I'm always afraid friends will be mad at me if I tell them I can't help them with a project or I can't meet them at the bar this weekend. It's something I'm trying to work on.
3. Coffee keeps me going. I have to have at least 2 cups a day or I get cranky. I blame my family since everyone drinks massive amounts of the stuff. My grandfather even refers to coffee as "Swedish Gasoline".
4. I'm a complete girlie girl and am obsessed with sundresses and sparkles BUT...I'm also one of the biggest Patriots fans you'll ever meet.
5. I'm very close with my family and they mean the world to me.
6. I'm a perfectionist. I always want everything I do to turn out right and turn out right the first time. I tend to be hard on myself when I make a mistake.
7. While I love fiction, my favorite thing to read is a memoir. I find learning about the experiences of others absolutely fascinating.
8. I always like to bring fun into whatever situation I'm in. Whether it's suggesting my friends play a silly board game instead of sitting in front of the TV or running out and buying a sweet treat for my team when we've been having a stressful day at the office.
9. If I could, I would spend every day sitting on the beach, listening to the waves, and reading a good book.