Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birthday Wish List

via
In 12 days I'm turning 24 and making the jump from my early 20s to my mid 20s.  I feel like I've done a lot of growing up past year and I feel like I'm ready to take my mid 20s by storm!  Even though I'm growing up, there's one habit I can't outgrow...making a birthday wish list.  So without further ado....

1. Hobo Lauren Clutch

All you bloggers and your Lauren clutches have given me a serious case of bag envy.  I love all the pockets it has to keep all your credit cards and money organized.  I'm always losing things in the clutches I usually use.  Plus, it's so versatile it will go with any outfit.

2. George Foreman Grill

I used to cook everything on my roommate's George Foreman when I was living in New York.  It's the perfect way to grill up some chicken or make a quick burger after a long day at the office.

3. Makeup Brush Set

via
My makeup brushes are a mess and I am in desperate need of a new set.  I'm always good about cleaning them, but their bristles are starting to fall out.  It's time to upgrade to a new set like these ones from Sephora.

4. Giftcards

I'm going to be honest here, after paying my bills (damn you student loans!!) and tucking some money into savings, I'm operating on a pretty tight budget.  This makes gift cards one of the absolute best presents in the world.  Practical things like Harris Teeter and CVS are wonderful but so are cards to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, or the Gap.  Those little treats are the first thing I cut out when budgeting and it's nice to indulge!

7 comments:

  1. I think this is a great list!! : ] I hope you get them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Foreman rocks my socks...except for all of the cleaning aspect of it. BLAH. THat sucks.

    Happy ALMOST bday..yay :)
    How will you be celebrating?!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift cards are the best birthday gift ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeek i'm turning 24 this month too!!! virtual cocktail date? i think yes! and all i asked for is money and gift cards! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the george foreman grill!!! The cleaning part sucks, though!
    But happy birthday [soon]!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a grown up list! Hobo clutches are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the list. gave me some good ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete