Sunday, April 29, 2012

Junk Drawer


Everyone has one...that junk drawer where things without a place get thrown and where you ditch miscellaneous items you need to tidy up in a hurry before company's coming.  I have taken this concept to a whole new level.  I don't just have one junk drawer...I have four.

I decided to man up this week and clean them all out.  Here are the completely unnecessary things I hoard in my junk drawers:

1. Junk Mail
2. Old Greeting Cards
3. Seasonal Candy (hey, if I can't see it I won't eat it, right?)
4. Free Beauty Samples
5. Chargers for electronics I no longer own

Now that I've cleaned them all out, I'm hoping I can keep them organized!

What do you keep in your junk drawer?


1 comment:

  1. It's good you have a junk drawer bc mine is pretty much an entire junk room

    ReplyDelete