Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stuff I Like

1. Sugar Cube

via
We were wandering around Old Town Alexandria this weekend when we stumbled upon The Sugar Cube.  I wish I had found it sooner!  It's full of the most delicious looking treats.  You can make up your own bags of candy from their selection of everything from licorice to chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels.  They also have cases full of the most beautiful truffles I've ever seen.  Next time you're in Old Town, I recommend stopping by!

2. Victoria's Secret Pick Up Panties

I ordered these Victoria's Secret Pick Up Panties a few weeks ago and I think they are hilarious!  They don't have them on the website anymore but you may still be able to find them in stores.

3. Draw Something

I am a terrible artist, but I love Draw Something!  There's something fun about trying to figure out how to draw words like "werewolf" and "Bieber".  Does anyone else play?

4. Game of Thrones

Who watched Game of Thrones on Sunday?  I thought the season premiere was perfect!  It had just the right amount of action and really set everything up for an exciting new season.  I can't wait to see how things unfold.

5. Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's

After a long day at the office yesterday, one of my coworkers and I hit up Ben & Jerry's free cone day.  It was the perfect spring treat!  If you went, what flavor did you go for?  We both opted for Milk and Cookies.

4 comments:

  1. I just got Draw Something but I haven't played it yet. I absolutely love Game of Thrones though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love draw something, send me your username we can play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Game of Thrones a boy show too?? My husband & I finished Dexter & are almost caught up with House.. we need a new obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart draw something! I feel terrible but I'm always on it. And I'm a terrible artist too, but hey who cares! Add me if you like.. red04star

    ReplyDelete