Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer Playlist

It's been so warm in DC this weekend/week that I'm dreaming of summertime, beach trips, sun dresses, and margaritas.  Since I'm stuck in the office all day, I've created a summer themed playlist to bring the nice weather to me.

1. New Kids on the Block "Summertime"
2. The Wanted "Glad You Came"
3. David Guetta "Crank It Up"
4. Ellie Goulding "Lights"
5. Flo Rida "Wild One"
6. Gym Class Heroes "Ass Back Home"
7. Katy Perry "Part of Me"
8. Justin Bieber "Boyfriend"
9. Selena Gomez "Bang Bang Bang"
10. Calvin Harris "Feel So Close"
11. Outasight "Tonight is the Night"
12. Cobrastarship "You Make Me Feel"

What's on your summer playlist?


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!!! I can't even pick one since I don't really listen to mainstream music...buuuut from what I know, these songs are good :D
    YAY summer dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to listen to these songs at work today! Thanks for posting them :)

    ReplyDelete