Monday, April 16, 2012

Week Wrap Up

Friday


Rach and I kicked off the weekend with a trip to Local 16.  The weather was gorgeous on Friday night so we took advantage of their outdoor patio and then hit the dance floor...I may have done the Soulja Boy dance...it's fine.  Rach treated me to early birthday shots and on the way home I treated myself to some Ben's Chili Bowl chili cheese fries...calories don't count on your birthday weekend, right?

Saturday


Saturday we had my birthday party at Murphy's...let's be real people, there's no where else I could've had it.  It ended up being a ton of fun!  Since it was my birthday, Pat Carroll made me get up on stage and do the unicorn dance...slightly embarrassing but still fun!

The look on Tim's face is priceless haha
These amazing boys got me Kardashian nail polish and Dirty Blonde Flirtinis (which I have a feeling will make an appearance on a Stuff I Like soon).

Sunday

via Yelp
Sunday was my actual birthday and we celebrated with brunch at the M Street Bar & Grill.  You really can't beat their brunch deal!  It's $25.95 for a 3 course brunch and bottomless mimosas.  I opted for the vegetarian quiche, steak and eggs, and chocolate mousse.  Every girl needs champagne and steak on their birthday.

via TopGolf
After brunch, the boyfriend took me mini golfing at TopGolf.  It was so much fun!  They have two different courses and you can play as many times as you want.  We played each course once...and I won both times!  It's a great little place and also features a driving range, bar, and restaurant.  I'm hoping we can go back again sometime.  After mini golf, we headed over to Old Town Alexandria to walk around a bit and grab some ice cream at Ben & Jerry's...it was the perfect ending to the day!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and that brunch place looks SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a Happy Birthday! That brunch deal sounds amazing!! Bottomless mimosas? sign me up!

    ReplyDelete