Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fresh Produce


I was very lucky recently and was given the opportunity to review a dress from Fresh Produce.  After spending quite a bit of time combing through their large selection of beach dresses, casual outfits, and summer fashions, I decided on this dress:

Convertible Dress in Augstine
I aboslutely love it!  It's comfortable, stylish, and great for both Spring and Summer.  I typically wear a size 6 dress and the xs/s fit me perfectly.  I was also really impressed by how secure the top feels because let's face it ladies, wearing a strapless dress can be nerve racking!  I never feel like this is going to slip on me.

My favorite part of this dress is that it is convertible.  It can be both a skirt and a dress!  It's the perfect way to flawlessly transition from a day in the office to happy hour or dinner with friends.


Perfect for the office

Perfect for meeting up with friends
The Convertible Dress in Augustine comes in 16 different colors...and I'm already thinking about ordering it in Truffle.  If paisley isn't your thing, they also have the Standout Convertible DressFresh Produce ships to over 200 countries so their products aren't only for you ladies in the US!

Do you have a convertible dress or are there any items in your closet that you wear multiple ways?

**I was provided with this dress free of charge but all opinions are my own**

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I'll be doing a Fresh Produce review soon too. That dress is really cute.

    ReplyDelete