Friday, May 25, 2012

Let's Pretend This Never Happened

via Amazon
Like many bloggers, I am a huge admirer of The Bloggess.  I love how she's never afraid to be her quirky self or to share both the good and bad aspects of her life with her readers.  Her posts (especially the ones about Beyonce and Copernicus) make me laugh so hard that I cry.

I was so excited to read her book, Let's Pretend This Never Happened, and it lived up to all my expectations.  It offers a completely honest and non-sugar coated look at her life.  There were a few intense chapters that were tough to get through but for the most part, the book kept me smiling....and occassionally laughing out loud on public transportation while strangers looked on judgementally...it's fine.

If you haven't read it yet, I really recommend going to pick up a copy.  If you have read it, what did you think?

5 comments:

  1. My copy is waiting at my mom's house back in CA! I can't wait to pick it up. So glad to hear that you liked it, the Bloggess regularly makes me laugh so hard I cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's times like this when I wish I had a kindle, because the last thing i need is another book to lug home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is definitely on my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of her. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ρost. ӏ was checκing сonstantly this blog
    and I am impressed! Very useful info particulaгly the last part :) I
    care for such іnfo а lot. I waѕ seeking thіs
    partiсular information for a long time.
    Thank yοu аnd goоd luck.

    Look intо mу homepage; bad credit loans
    My web page - bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete