Friday, May 4, 2012

Little Surprises




Sometimes little unexpected events can make your whole day.  Here are a few that had me smiling this week.

1. Going to the grocery store and discovering a bunch of items on my list were buy one get one free.
2. Getting a perfectly brewed iced coffee at Starbucks (you'd be surprised at how often it's too watery or too sweet!).
3. Impromptu froyo run with my coworkers.
4. My new bocce teammates buying me a beer.
5. One of my coworkers bringing in cookies to share.

Did anything unexpected brighten your day this week?


3 comments:

  1. You know what? I love this post because you're focusing on the teeny little things that can make a day great. Good for you!
    Keep it up, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those unexpected little things are sometimes the ones that make the biggest difference in our days, so this made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this post made me smile SO much!! Unexpected surprises are my absolute favorite <3
    I love that you are recognizing them!!!

    ReplyDelete