Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stuff I Like

1. Amazon Prime

Yesterday I needed to order a gift on Amazon....and I needed here by Thursday.  Not wanting to shell out the money for 2 day shipping, I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime.  It's only been 24 hours and I'm already obsessed with it!  The free two day shipping can't be beat.  Plus, you can "borrow" books for your Kindle and stream videos for free...I have every intention of watching Downton Abbey later this week.  I will definitely be subscribing to Amazon Prime once my free trial runs out.  Do you use Amazon Prime?  What do you think of it?

2. Contraband

via
I love me some Mark Wahlberg and I love a good action movie so it was no surprise that I enjoyed Contraband.  It was fast paced, entertaining, and full of plenty of eye candy.  Have you seen it yet?

3. Karmin "Brokenhearted"


Karmin's "Brokenhearted" came up on my Pandora last week and I can't get it out of my head!  It's such a catchy and fun song.

4. Tomato and Mozzarella Salads

It's starting to get hot in DC and once it starts to get hot, all I want to eat is big plates of vegetables.  This week I've been all about Tomato and Mozzarella Salads.  They're refreshing and filling!  What's your go to lunch in the summers?

5. Express Jeans

via
I purchased a few pairs of Express jeans during their buy one get one half off sale a few weeks ago and I really like them!  They're stylish, comfortable, and long enough for my 5'11" frame.  My only complaint is that they are waaaaaay to pricey for the flimsy material they are made of.  I would NEVER pay full price for them.


2 comments:

  1. I have been an amazon prime user for years ... I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched Contraband the other night with my boyfriend and we both liked it! I'd recommend it as well.
    Thanks for the info about Amazon Prime. I had wondered if it would be worth the price. How long can you borrow books for the Kindle? I feel like I'm shelling out a ton of money for my books.

    ReplyDelete