1. Spend a day at the beach.
2. Have a picnic at the Jefferson Memorial.
3. Paddle boat in the Tidal Basin.
4. Go to a Nats Game.
5. Enjoy drinks at the Bullpen.
6. See an outdoor movie.
7. Go to disco brunch.
8. Get invited onto a yacht at The Georgetown Waterfront.
9. Attend an Embassy party.
10. Get a push up cupcake from Occassionally Cake.
11. Go to a Bride of Hipster Camp Pool Party.
12. See the Red Sox take on the Orioles at Camden Yards.
13. Have friends over for day drinking on the balcony.
14. Have drinks at New York Avenue Beach Bar.
15. Try the food at Back Alley Waffles.
16. Go to a soccer game at RFK Stadium.
17. Spend a day at Cantina Marina.
18. Visit my building's rooftop pool.
19. See fireworks.
20. Attend an outdoor concert.
21. Brunch at Masa 14.
22. Join a summer league through DC Bocce.
23. Go to the National Zoo.
24. Spend a day at National Harbor.
25. Attend a food festival.
What's on your summer to do list?