Friday, June 22, 2012

Nail Files




The Nail Files


While I'm not the biggest fan of the Kardashians, this week I've been rocking Follow Me on Glitter from the Kardashian Kolor collection.


The polish is great!  One of my biggest pet peeves about glitter polishes is how they usually need three or four coats before your nails are completely covered.  With Follow Me on Glitter, I only needed two coats.  I also found it chips a lot less than some other glitter polishes.

Have you tried any of the celebrity lines for Nicole by OPI?  I've tried both the Justin Bieber (no judging...his Make U Smile glitter makes a great accent to a mani) and Kardashian collections and I was a fan of the quality of both.




13 comments:

  1. I *NEED* this color in my life like *NOW* lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried the nicole opi but i do love opi! Ill have to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a Kardashian Fan, but I'm a HUGE fan of that color! I might break down and buy that color, because it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!! I'm not a Kardashian fan either but I do love a lot of colors on their OPI line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great! I'm a Khard hata, but that polish is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic coverage for two coats of sparkles! I may have to pick up a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love glitter nail polish, but yes, I too hate having to do more coats. What I hate even more than that though is how hard it is to get off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great - I love glitter polish :) I knwo what you mean about the coverage too - so two coats is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some hot nails! Glitter nail polish is also a pain to take off :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE me some glitter! such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! My pet peeves about glitter polish is that it's so hard to get off! Maybe with only two coats it would be easier.

    ReplyDelete