Friday, July 6, 2012

Nail Files


The Nail Files


Last 4th of July, the girls and I had a patriotic manicure contest...that's right a full on contest that we made our friend who is a marine judge (he might not know anything about manicures but we figured he knew a lot about America).  I couldn't resist sharing my winning mani.

Since the mani's from last year, I'm not sure what the exact polishes used are.  However, you should be able to recreate the look with Sally Hansen Fog, Sally Hansen Rapid Red, and Essie Aruba Blue.  When applying the polish, dot one color on sporadically, let dry, and then repeat with the other two colors.

I hope everyone had a happy 4th!


8 comments:

  1. I love those nails, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a time commitment. They look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love that a marine was your judge! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! i wish i had the patience to do my nails cute like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea, to do a manicure contest with your friends. Very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great nails! haha love that you had them judged :)

    ReplyDelete