Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stuff I Like

1. Alex and Ani

I've always liked charm bracelets but I've never been able to find one that really captures my sense of style.  I had a traditional charm bracelet when I was younger but I outgrew that.  I tried Pandora during college but that wasn't quite right either.  However, I think I've finally found the perfect charm bracelet. My mom bought me a few Alex and Ani bracelets when I was home last week and I am OBSESSED.  Each charm comes on it's own bangle and you can mix and match the bangles in whatever combinations you like.  I find them much more delicate and lady like than the majority of charm bracelets out there.  Plus, they have a MLB collection so I can rock my Boston Red Sox.  I've got my fingers crossed they'll come out with a NFL line this fall!

2. Oreo Iced Coffee

Dunkin Donuts has come out with an Oreo Iced Coffee and it is absolute heaven.  It's a standard iced coffee flavored with vanilla bean with crushed up Oreos in the bottom...delicious!  Sadly, it seems that they only sell the iced coffee version in New England (I tried to get one down here in VA yesterday and they had no idea what I was talking about).  If you find yourself in New England, give it a try!

3. Vera Bradley Apron

See, mom...I told you I'd wear it!
I'm guessing no one is surprised that I've acquired a Vera Bradley apron.  I've been wanting an apron for a while and I couldn't resist picking this one up when I saw it at The Paper Store over the weekend. Not only does it provide great coverage, it's pretty adorable too!

4. Cake Vodka

I've been curious about Three Olives Cake vodka but have never had an occasion to buy a bottle..  Rach and I were at the liquor store yesterday, saw a bottle of it, and decided to give it a try (I mean come on, clearly drinking cake flavored vodka is the best way to celebrate America's birthday).  This stuff is absolutely delicious and tastes just like funfetti cake!  You need it at your next party.

5. Ou Est le Swimming Pool "Dance the Way I Feel"


Yet another discovery from one of my Pandora stations, Ou Est le Swimming Pool's "Dance the Way I Feel" came up on my Miike Snow station last week.  I love the catchy beat!


3 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are gorgeous and I love your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to try cake vodka! Also, I'm digging that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a charm bracelet obsession. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete