Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer in the City Update

via

Back in May, I shared my Summer in the City list and I thought the first week in July would be a great time to check in on my progress on knocking items off the list.  So far I've accomplished 7/25 items on my list.  I could definitely be doing better but I think I'm off to a great start!

Here's what I've done so far.

1. Spend a day at the beach. July 1st
9. Attend an Embassy party. May 26th
13. Have friends over for day drinking on the balcony. May 27th
17. Spend a day at Cantina Marina. May 20th
18. Visit my building's rooftop pool. June 17th
20. Attend an outdoor concert.  May 12th
22. Join a summer league through DC Bocce.

I've also decided to swap out number three: paddle boat in the Tidal Basin for going tubing.  We just bought this Living Social deal for a day of white water tubing in West Virginia and I can't wait!

What fun things have you been up to this summer?

4 comments:

  1. When I was in DC last week, I saw a bunch of people at a restaurant wearing DC Bocce shirts! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome summer so far and we're only a few weeks in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! I remember seeing your list before, keep making progress (: Everything looks really fun, especially tubing. I've never done that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're making progress on your list! Hope you have a wonderful Fourth!

    ReplyDelete