Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stuff I Like

1. Victoria's Secret Football Backgrounds

We all know that I am a giant fan of Victoria's Secret Pink's football line.  It's a nice change to find football apparel that doesn't make you look/feel like a man.  I was browsing the line on my iPhone last week when I stumbled upon these adorable football phone backgrounds.  I obviously downloaded one immediately!  The backgrounds are only available if you visit their mobile site and I recommend going to check out your team's!

2. Walk All Over Me

I've been home sick the past couple of days and I've enjoyed a lot of trashy movies.  My favorite has been Walk All Over Me.  In the movie Leelee Sobieski discovers her roommate is a dominatrix, sees how much money she's making from doing it, and assumes her identity and steals one of her clients.  The client ends up being involved in some shady mafia style business and all hell breaks loose.  I think it's supposed to be suspenseful but I found the movie absolutely hilarious.  It's definitely worth watching!

3. Express Columnist Pants

I've written about Express Columnist Pants before but their fall jewel tone selection deserves another mention on this list.  The bright colors are a fun and trendy way to liven up your work wardrobe.  I'm wearing the pair above as we speak (in red fox) and I've got my eye on the cedar pair once they go on sale.

4. Will Cain

Number 4 was originally supposed to be White Chocolate Kit Kats but Will Cain gets to take over this honor after his birthday speech (complete with cake) for Soledad O'Brien on Starting Point this morning.  It was kinda adorable.  I don't ever often agree with his politics but I can appreciate his thoughtful arguments and how he always treats those he disagrees with respectfully.

5. Childish Gambino "Heartbeat"


I have been listening to this song far too many times over the past 2 weeks.  It's kinda incredible.  Also, I hope I don't offend anyone's delicate sensibilities with the dirty version...but it's about 800 times better than the clean version.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Oh I like all those things (except the football stuff, but I blame that on the fact that I am not American and don't really understand the sport!:) But, great that Victoria Secret are making cute outfits for the lady fans:)

    It's Troy from Community!!:) Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It pains me a little that you're a pats fan...but I adore you anyway. : ]

    ReplyDelete