Thursday, September 13, 2012

Too Young to Fight It

A month or so ago I signed up for a year long subscription to The Red Bulletin through Klout Perks.  It was free and promised music, art, and travel news so why not sign up?  I had completely forgotten about it until I checked my mail yesterday...and I almost fell over when I saw the cover:

Now

Just chillin' at the Silverchair show in 07 during his Men Women and Children days...and of course DP had to work his way into the picture
I haven't seen Nick since I left NYC last year but I was excited to read the article and see how well he's doing!  You can find the article here...it's an interesting read about the NYC music scene.

Reading the article really made me miss the fun times the ladies and I had the summer we first met all these guys...driving all over the northeast to catch shows, sleeping at rest areas (sorry, mom), hanging out in alleyways with heads of A&R (sorry again, mom), late night phone calls to parents, 'hey such and such band is staying at our house tonight...ok? bye!", and just generally having the time of our lives.  I'll leave you with a few pictures...enjoy!








<3

PS-The title is Young Love lyrics...check the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment