Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stuff I Like

1. Sorry I'm Not Sorry

T lent this to me a couple of weeks ago and I demolished it in 2 days.  It's a fun light read that had me laughing out loud!  Sorry I'm Not Sorry details the misadventures of Alexa Black as she begins her freshman year of college and joins a sorority.  Homegirl is a little bit of a train wreck but one you can relate to and I was constantly dying to know what would happen to her next.  If you're looking for a break from your typical serious reading, I highly recommend this book.

2. Julep Pink Body Frosting

I received Julep's Pink Body Frosting in my November Julep Maven box and it is my new favorite lotion.  It smells amazing, isn't greasy, and leaves my skin feeling softer than any other lotion I've tried.  This is a great product to pick up to avoid dry skin this winter!

3. Chocolate Chip Clif Crunch Bars

I've been snacking on Chocolate Chip Clif Crunch Bars lately.  I think I might be addicted.  They kill my cravings for something sweet without all the extra calories and guilt that come along with a cookie.  Do you have a favorite Clif Bar flavor?

4. Nashville

via EW
I watched the pilot of Nashville, loved it, set the series to DVR, and then promptly forgot to watch any more episodes.  I finally caught up over the weekend and I can't get over how good this show is! They've done a wonderful job developing the characters and I love how they get into the darker side of show business.  They don't shy away from the drug addictions, debt, and marital issues the characters are battling.  I can't wait for tonight's episode!  Who else watches it?  Are you Team Juliette or Team Rayna?  I am definitely Team Juliette.

5. Beta Radio Either Way


This song came up on my Neon Trees Pandora station recently and I just love it.  There's something really beautiful about the lyrics and the way it's performed.  Plus, I feel like I can really relate to the sentiment behind it right now.  If you give it a listen, the actual music doesn't start until about 20 seconds in.


2 comments:

  1. I've been loving Nashville, too and had the song "Undermine" on reperat for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught up on Nashville this weekend too and even though I HATE Hayden as an actress I really like the show. I think they did a wonderful job balancing out the older characters with the younger ones.

    I want to read that book SO BAD but my library doesn't have it and let's face it, I'm too broke to spend $15 on it. Glad to know it's good though!

    ReplyDelete