I've had a wonderful time home with my family so far...and I've still got 3 more days with them. Here's what we've been up to:
- Tattoos! My sister and I got tattoos (my third, her first) over the weekend. As most of you know, our dad passed away last year. We each got a lightning bolt on our sides, our dad was an electrician, as a little reminder that he's always with us. It's still healing and not looking so cute right now but I'll share a picture soon.
- Maid of Honor Duties. My best friend in the whole wide world is getting married in September and we had a breakfast date to catch up and talk wedding on Sunday morning. She also brought me my bridesmaid dress that she had picked up a few weeks ago. How gorgeous is this dress!?
- Football. I love watching the Patriots at Murphy's but there's something a little more special about watching a Pats game with your family at a hometown bar. I went out with my aunt and uncle on Sunday to watch the game and we had a blast!
- Cooking. We hosted Christmas Day at our house so I spent a lot of time on Monday/Tuesday helping my mom with the cooking. These are chocolate peppermint cookies that I made...they were delish!
- Celebrating! We spent Christmas Eve at my cousin Sandy's house and then Christmas Day at our house surrounded by family. I love having the chance to visit with everyone and hear what they've been up to since we last saw each other.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday too!