1. Build up my 401k.
2. Pay off my credit card.
3. Stick to a budget. My current budgeting method is to transfer all the money I need for my bills and monthly savings to a separate account and then live off whatever's left for the rest of the month. I need to do a better job of setting aside x amount of dollars for groceries, x amount of dollars for nights out with friends, etc.
4. As a bonus goal, I'd like to make a bigger dent in my student loan debt. This hinges on paying off my credit card. Once that's paid off, I plan on taking the money I've been using for credit card payments towards my loans.
1. Make regular doctor/dentist appointments instead of only going in when I'm sick.
2. Get organized. I keep an obsessively organized calendar and schedule but when it comes to organizing my possessions, I am am a giant failure. My jewelry sits in a lump, my closets are a wreck, I file my paperwork by lumping it in my nightstand drawer, and my nail polish bottles are in a giant heap. I see some Pinterest projects in my future...and please let me know if you have any organization strategies!
3. Stop procrastinating so much. If a project has a firm deadline, I always meet it. If it's more open ended (see the previous two goals haha), I keep putting it off and it never gets done.
Personal Development/For Fun
1. Accessorize more instead of alternating between the same two necklaces and pairs of earrings.
2. Read 26 books.
3. Spend less time checking my phone when I'm out with a group of people and stop updating my Facebook status so often....that's what Twitter's for. I love to share things and have a slight social media addiction so this is definitely going to be a challenge.
4. Grow my blog and invest more time in it. I've been abysmal at reading/commenting on posts and responding to blog emails lately. This is changing in 2013.