Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lust List

It's no secret, I'm a little bit of a shopaholic.  I've been perusing this year's Spring fashions and I can't wait until it's sunny and warm and time to buy some new sundresses.  This week I'm lusting over Lilly's spring collection.  Here are a few of my favorite looks:











What do you think of Lilly's spring looks?  Are you lusting after any sun dresses?

Also, I got my first ebates check this week!  It was only $10 but it's nice to earn a rebate off of online shopping I was planning on doing anyways.  If you're an online shopper like myself, you definitely should sign up here.


5 comments:

  1. Oo love the last one (and you know how I feel about Lily prints).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink one and striped one are really cute, but I can't think of sundresses when its below freezing outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I'm not a big Lilly fan. However, I really like the last one. It's more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the 2nd and last dresses - if only weather permitted right now, gah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lily! The second and the last are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete