Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday


via Amazon
The roommie and I were both home sick from work on Friday and we spent a super exciting Friday evening in watching Looper.  I LOVE Joseph Gordon-Levitt and I'd been wanting to watch Looper for a while now.  On a whole I thought it was a good movie but I wasn't a huge fan of the ending.  I don't want to give anything away but I was hoping for a better solution.  Have you seen it yet?  What did you think?

Saturday

via Yelp
I was feeling worlds better on Saturday so I went to brunch with some of my favorite Murphy's ladies at Station 4.  There were lots of mimosas, girl talk, and delicious duck fat fries.  I love how close I've gotten with these girls!

via Yelp
Saturday night, T invited me out to celebrate K's 30th.  We had the GREATEST time!  I was a little bit worried about not knowing anyone but it turned out a few bocce friends were at the party and all of K's friends were super sweet and made me feel welcome.  We started out the night at K's place and then ventured to Murphy's, Columbia Firehouse, and eventually Light Horse.  Light Horse had the BEST blues band playing and I found a most excellent dancing partner...homeboy had some moves!

Sunday

via Yelp
I started out my Sunday with a fabulous blate with Christy of Trains, Planes, and Running Shoes at Caribou Coffee.  We sat and talked for two hours and I could not believe how fast the time went by.  We have so much in common and there was never an awkward pause.  I'm really looking forward to getting together with her again soon!  After coffee, I headed over to Jaleo for a meeting with my JLW advisor group.  Jaleo is one of my favorite tapas places so it was definitely a treat to have our meeting there.  There are some wonderful ladies in our advisor group and it was a lot of fun to catch up with them.


3 comments:

  1. I saw Looper too! I thought it was a good movie... all the way up until the end haha. Sounds like you had a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't love Looper?! I'm shocked. Maybe it's b/c I also love Bruce Willis and have recently become a JGL fan that I l.o.v.e-ed it :P

    ReplyDelete