Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blogger Book Swap

In keeping with yesterday's mention of how crazy work/life has been lately, I COMPLETELY FORGOT to link up for Blogger Book Swap.  Better late than never right?

I've been reading like a crazy person lately and I jumped on the chance to sign up for Kimmie's Blogger  Books Swap.  I was even more excited when I found out my partner was Jessica from Preppin' Postgrad.  Jessica was my partner for this summer's Flip Flop Swap and she put together the most wonderful package for me!  Plus, we're friends on Goodreads and I know she has some excellent taste in books.

Jessica spoiled me and sent me two books:

via Amazon

via Amazon
I've been wanting to read some Madeleine Wickham for a while now so I was thrilled to receive these two books.  I'm hoping to crack one open over the upcoming long weekend.



2 comments:

  1. I loved "Cocktails For Three"! I reviewed it on the blog (you can check the book list); very fun! I haven't read the other but I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the swap! I really need to read more of Sophie's work. Hope to see you at future swaps! :)

    ReplyDelete