Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans

Bloggy friends, I need some help.  I'm hosting my annual St. Patty's Day party this weekend and for the first time ever, I'm struggling with the menu.  This is so uncharacteristic of me!  I've planned killer menus for Sunday Funday brunches, Memorial Day cookouts (yay for sliders!), and Fakesgiving but I am stumped on what to serve Sunday.  People will be coming and going throughout the day so I'll need hearty appetizers (that are some what thematic for the holiday)...does anyone have any suggestions?

The one thing I have managed to lock down are the signature cocktails.  They look like they're going to be absolute delish!






6 comments:

  1. I threw a St. Patrick's Day party a few years ago and made Guinness cupcakes! They were so good! I'm happy to bring some if you want! What else did I make? Irish Soda Bread! (I could make that too, I have the caraway seeds)I also made some pesto ravioli and guacamole...basically, anything green! Let me know what I can bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corned beef and cabbage sliders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Last year we baked some sguar cookie sand dyed them green, super easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voila - http://www.closetcooking.com/2013/03/17-st-patricks-day-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I don't have any suggestions but cannot wait to see the post covering the event xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheppard's Pie? That's Irish right? Or at least from Great Britain. If you can dye dip green, then maybe chips with dip as a 'quickie'. I'm really reaching here, I know but tryyyying! Can't wait to hear about it next week :)

    ReplyDelete