Friday, May 17, 2013

Nail Files



I've been feeling adventurous with my nails lately and I thought I'd share my latest look.


To create this look I painted my nails with Zoya Creamy and then dotted OPI Done Out in Deco, Julep Julianne, Julep Adrianna, Julep Minnie, and Julep Ingrid on top.  The look takes a little bit of time but since you're going for a collage effect, you don't have to worry about being too precise with your application.  It's also really easy to dot on some polish to touch up a chip.


6 comments:

  1. Very cool! Wish we could see a close-up of this!

    Stopping by from the Nail Files link up :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how that turned out - gorgeous colors.

    [P.S. Holy spam, Batman, in your comments! I don't think I've ever gotten that many Anon spam comments]

    ReplyDelete