1. See an outdoor movie.
2. Go to La Boum brunch (I'd be willing to compromise for an equally crazy party brunch).
3. Get invited onto a yacht at The Georgetown Waterfront.
4. See the Red Sox take on the Orioles at Camden Yards.
5. Have a drink on The Graham's rooftop.
6. See the Diaghilev and the Ballets Russes exhibit at the National Gallery of Art.
8. Go to a twilight polo match.
9. Spend a Friday night at Jazz in the Sculpture Garden.
10. See Synetic Theater's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
14. Spend an evening relaxing on the patio of DC Reynolds.
15. Minigolf at H Street Country Club.
16. Go to gospel brunch at The Hamilton or The Howard Theater.
17. Visit the National Museum of American History and see the Little Golden Books exhibit.
18. See a movie at E Street Cinema.
19. Go to the beach (I know this gets put on the list every year, but it's important!).
20. Check out Malmaison.
21. Finish at least 4 books. (The Engagements)
23. Go to Truckeroo.
25. Have happy hour at Donovan House.