1. Visit every inhabited continent (2 down, 4 to go!).
2. Learn how to make a pie.
3. Go to grad school.
4. Take a roadtrip to somewhere outside of the East Coast.
5. Learn how to sew.
6. Plan a weekend get away for just me and my sister.
7. Pick an organization and participate in regular community service.
8. Go see a live taping of a trashy television talk show (Maury anyone??).
10. Finish an entire novel in Spanish.
11. Take some refresher courses to make sure I don't forget how to speak Spanish.
12. Splurge on a pair of designer shoes.
13. Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square.
14. Learn how to make my grandmother's Christmas cookies.
15. Overcome my fear of heights and try skiing.
16. Get another tattoo.
17. Attend a multiple day music festival.
18. Finally perfect the art of the head stand in my yoga class.
19. Pay off my student loans.
20. See a sporting event in 10 different stadiums (so far Fenway Park, Camden Yards, Yankee Stadium, Nationals Park, FedEx Field, the Meadowlands, Madison Square Garden, Turner Field and TD Garden...only ONE more to go!)
22. Host and cook all the food for a dinner party.
23. Have my own place.
24. Own a pet other than a fish.
25. Donate regularly to charity.
26. Spend a weekend in Las Vegas.
27. Learn more about what makes a good bottle of wine, instead of just buying the "cheap one with a pretty label".
28. Keep a house plant alive for at least a year. (Bought an African Violet in May 2011...let's see if she's still with us next year).
29. Be better about emailing, calling, and keeping in touch with college and high school friends.
30. Get married or at least tame my outrageous habits and manage a long term relationship (Jbunny will appreciate that one hahaha).